Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mod application and i would like a crown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
acid

mod application  and i would like a crown Empty
PostSubject: mod application and i would like a crown   mod application  and i would like a crown EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:39 pm

What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend)i would say no i cant i was told not too.
will you use admin weapon in pk?no way thats cheap and not fair
Will you abuse your powers?no way then if i do ill get demoted
will you pk players and loot them?no ill let them take there stuff back and i wont pk players

APPLICATION!

Server username:acid

Forums username:acid

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?:1 day

Why do you want to be a moderator?:because i want to help out with the server.

What would you do to help our community?:i would help the community but keeping ppl happy all the time

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?:no because id say they have to earn it there selfs i cant just give stuff free.

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?: the game is better then all the moparscape sites servers even sponsered servers.

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave?yes because if i misbehave i cant be mod or admin anymore
How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?:ive been a admin on pwnscape sence it came back from being hacked and i got alot of experience
Back to top Go down

mod application and i would like a crown
Page 1 of 1