Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My staff application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strato

My staff application. Empty
PostSubject: My staff application.   My staff application. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 am

/ TEST 1:
What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend) I would NOT give it to him, as this would be abusing. They should be able to get it for themselves and work for it, not beg off of a staff member.
will you use admin weapon in pk? No, unless it was a special staff event where it would be staff against staff then yes i would use it, if it was aloud.
Will you abuse your powers? No i would not because when you abuse your powers it may lead to the servers end, abusers cause alot of problems and i have been around so many of them that i understand the feeling of demotion when a staff member abuses, for it is not right.
will you pk players and loot them? No i will not for i will have no need to loot someone, if i pk i pk with non staff armor and weapons, i do not loot.

APPLICATION!

Server username:Stratosphere

Forums username:Strato

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?: Two days.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: Because i know how great this server is and how unrecognized it is, i could bring publicity and fun people to play with. I am great with websites, and i know almost every single command.

What would you do to help our community?: I would post the server everywhere, make videos for my semi-watched youtube, and tell all of my friends to vote for the server because it is that unrecognized of its potential.

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?: No i would not because it would not be fair to everyone else, it isnt fair to let something go nor give an item(i really didnt understand this question so i answered it on my own meaning.)

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?: I think that events would be cool, with prizes like special weapons as in (Godswords,Dragon Weapons,Dragon armour,Bandos armour,Armydyl Armour,Etc..). And we could also have a special pking event for non staff + staff to get a rank up for a day, say a non staff member won then he would get moderator, or if a moderator won he would get admin ( for a day of course.)

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave?
How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?: Yes i understand to the fullest extent, it is his server and misbehaving should not be tolerated, he has the upmost right to do whatever he wants and fair will not count because he is the owner. I have 5 years of playing runescape, and i own a lvl 103, a lvl 83, a lvl 91, a lvl 43 pure, a level 24 pure, and a skiller. My experience in private servers is only three years, in those three years i have played several sources, and i have moderated/Administrated/Owned/Co-Owned, several servers, i am not very good at coding but very good at enforcing rules. I know almost every single command. and at the time i am not staff position on any other servers because i am just getting back into private servers after an averaged month break.

Thanks,
StratoSphere.
Back to top Go down

My staff application.
Page 1 of 1