Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xx Dds xX's Mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx Dds xX

Xx Dds xX's Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Xx Dds xX's Mod application   Xx Dds xX's Mod application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:46 am

TEST 1:
What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend): I would give them about 50k to buy some skilling items then tell them to skill for more money.

Will you use admin weapon in pk?: No. I am not even a good pker as it is.

Will you abuse your powers?: No. I will respect the players and the community. If I think I abused, I will ask owner to demote me until I'm ready.

Will you pk players and loot them?: If it is Give Backs, No. If it isn't I will but give back the best items he/she wants.

APPLICATION!

Server username: Xx Dds xX

Forums username: Xx Dds xX

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?: Not long

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to be a Moderator because the server looks great and when I logged in, there wasn't a single moderator in sight.

What would you do to help our community?: I would Moderate it when an Owner or an Admin isn't on. I would report the bugs I find.

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?: No. Just 50k to help people start skilling.

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?: I love the game. I have one change. The pirate hat and legs turn into wings, which I don't like. I would like just a custom item with wings.

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave?: Yes I understand fully. I know my do's and do not's.

How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?: I've been Moderator/Admin on about 20 servers.
Back to top Go down
Mod Zoe

Xx Dds xX's Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xx Dds xX's Mod application   Xx Dds xX's Mod application EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:57 pm

ACCEPTED if nerd accepts u get mod
Back to top Go down

Xx Dds xX's Mod application
Page 1 of 1