Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ModZoe

My Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: My Staff Application   My Staff Application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:55 am

What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend)
If someone asked me for money, even a friend i would tell them it is against the rules and not fair to other players.

will you use admin weapon in pk?
No, it is not fair to other players as the weapons are far more stronger than normal player weapons.

Will you abuse your powers?
No, this is a simple question and i will not ever abuse my powers as a staff member and keep this server as fair as it can get.

will you pk players and loot them?
No, this is cheating and pointless. I would never pk a player and loot them, not even if we had an agreement.

APPLICATION!

Server username:
Mod Zoe (two spaces in between)
Forums username:ModZoe

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?:
I have been playing Nerds Lair for two days.

Why do you want to be a moderator?:
I want to be a player moderator because i like it when people come up to me and ask me for help

What would you do to help our community?:
To help our community i would help new players, and answer anyone who had a question and never turn them down if they had a problem.

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?:
The only time i would give something away or more like drop something is when it is permited by an admin like Nerd on Christmas or some other holiday, other wise i would not give anything away unless it was like a tinderbox that someone would need.

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?:
I think you guys are doing a great job on this game, keep up the good work.

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave?
Yes, of course I know if i break one of the rules i will be removed from my position.

How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?:So far i have not had any experience in being a staff member but you have to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
ModZoe

My Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: USERNAME CHANGE PLEASE READ!   My Staff Application EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:29 pm

My User Name on the server Mod Zoe has been changed to "That Guy"
Back to top Go down

My Staff Application
Page 1 of 1