Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff App Thing

Go down 
+2
sexy heart
The Box
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Box
Web Owner
Web Owner

Staff App Thing Empty
PostSubject: Staff App Thing   Staff App Thing EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Copy This and answer the questions

/ TEST 1:
What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend)
will you use admin weapon in pk?
Will you abuse your powers?
will you pk players and loot them?

APPLICATION!

Server username:

Forums username:

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?:

Why do you want to be a moderator?:

What would you do to help our community?:

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?:

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?:

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave?
How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?:

Kh3 Rules

Last edited by Nerd on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nerdslair.forumotion.com
sexy heart

Staff App Thing Empty
PostSubject: Another thing   Staff App Thing EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:31 am

Here's another idea. Add a what's your experience with being a member of staff part.
Back to top Go down
mod ownd

Staff App Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App Thing   Staff App Thing EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:35 pm

/ TEST 1:
What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend) i would say that they should earn it, and that there is no fun if you can get the item just like that
will you use admin weapon in pk? no because then it defies the whole point of pking, there is no fun in cheating to win
Will you abuse your powers? no, i would first ask the owner as to what i should and shouldn't do
will you pk players and loot them? if the player says gbs then obviously not, but if i am allowed to loot then i would and would give some of him loot back, the stuff he really wants back

APPLICATION!

Server username: ownd u bad

Forums username: mod ownd

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?: not very long

Why do you want to be a moderator?: i want to help this server to reach its potential, this looks like a very good server

What would you do to help our community?: i would make sure no one is bored on the server and always help out any1 who would need help

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?: no, there is no fun in a game if u can ask for it and get it straight away

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?: i enjoy the way it is so far, there could be a safe wildy place where you dont lose your items when you die.

How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?:
i have had servers with around 30-40 people on every day, i understand that nerd would demote me if i abuse because he is the owner, if he thinks i was abusing then he has the right, i would do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
spirt fox123

Staff App Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App Thing   Staff App Thing EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:20 pm

What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend) i would tell him no! and mute him till i told nerd
will you use admin weapon in pk? no because they hit to hard and its not far to other players
Will you abuse your powers? never because nerd would kick me or jail mute or ban plus its not far to the other players that i abused my powers
will you pk players and loot them? no because i think its wrong to loot players because they wouldnt do it to you so i wouldnt
How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?:about 4 days
Why do you want to be a moderator?: i think its fun to help other players like new players i like to help them out with what ever they ask me
What would you do to help our community?:i would tell every one not to break rules and if i see them do it i would mute or temp. kick them till nerd says what to do about it
What would you do to help our community?:no because it wouldnt be right to give a player stuff for free because then they dont earn it and you can acc and be baned
Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?:i love this sever but instead of asking nerd for this rares to buy from him i think there should me a rare shop at home in the bank maybe so we dont have to buy from players or wait for nerd

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave?yes i under stand that and if i would mess up i would tell nerd to because i know its wrong
How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?:i was a mod on monkeypkz sever 1 time but thats it so i under stand if you dont pick me for a mod but i would like to have it so peeps know to ask me for help any time
Back to top Go down
blue slimer

Staff App Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App Thing   Staff App Thing EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:45 pm

What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend) i wouldnt give to him and i would tell him to stop asking and if he would keep asking i would mute for 24hours or less

will you use admin weapon in pk?no because they do 1hit ko and it isnt far to other players

Will you abuse your powers?no because its not right to do that and then nerd could ban you and you would make him fell bad because he trusted you

will you pk players and loot them?no because 1 i dont know how to loot (lol) and second i wouldnt want peeps to loot me so no

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?:for around 4-5 days

Why do you want to be a administrator?: well i love to help players out and i think addmin would make more players ask me for help plus i know were a lot of places are

What would you do to help our community?:i would go online to runescape and stuff and addvertise the site and say download client it rocks runescape so bad!!!

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?:no i think sever rocks as it is and i love to play this sever

How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?:i been a mod before on project-72 and on bandos scape so i know what to do

yes i qould let him becuase i know breaking the rules are realy bad and if i did i would never get on my acc again
Back to top Go down
J O H N

Staff App Thing Empty
PostSubject: I CAN CODE FTW   Staff App Thing EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:26 pm

TEST 1:
What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend): wouldnt give them anything... mods now dont understand that and drop mils of rares -.- retards
will you use admin weapon in pk? i thought staff isnt even aloud to pk...?
Will you abuse your powers? yea right... im not spirt fox123
will you pk players and loot them?staff cant even pk?

APPLICATION!

Server username:J O H N

Forums username:J O H N

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?:around a week n a half 2 weeks basically since it got started...

Why do you want to be a moderator?:bcuz this server needs the help... haha no offence but the old staff really messed things up, you guys need help.

What would you do to help our community?:id fix up the economy if i got serv access i can do item wipes/bank wipes etc

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?:again no im not spirt fox

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?: yea i really like the game, some of the drops are rediculously hard to get though & the dclawz pray thing is pretty messed up... hah

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave? sure do
How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?:alot ive had 2 of my own servers and been mod/admin on 3 others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff App Thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App Thing   Staff App Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff App Thing
Page 1 of 1