Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i 0n u admin staff app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i 0n u

i 0n u

i 0n u admin staff app Empty
PostSubject: i 0n u admin staff app   i 0n u admin staff app EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:22 pm

What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend):kindly tell them no
will you use admin weapon in pk?no that is unfail to players
Will you abuse your powers?no i never abuse my powers i always give people 2 chances before i do anything
will you pk players and loot them?no

APPLICATION!

Server username:i 0n u

Forums username:i 0n u

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?:2 or 3 weeks

Why do you want to be a admin?:to get rid of glitchers iligal drop parties and get rid of dupers
What would you do to help our community?:help people with fighting monsters slayer how to make money were to find monsters muteing spammers picturing dupers stoping dupers ec...

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?:no

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?:yes i emjoy the game and sofar it doesnt need improving expect for me becomeing admin Razz

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave?yes i understand that but i dont think i will get demoted Razz
How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?:ive been staff in 3 servers head admin in 1

Last edited by i 0n u on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ModZoe

PostSubject: WOW   i 0n u admin staff app EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Fuck you stupid dick. You fucked the server up and i hope your head gets cut off.
Back to top Go down
Atmosphere

Atmosphere

PostSubject: Re: i 0n u admin staff app   i 0n u admin staff app EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Zoe shut the fuck up. why do you come to the site anymore? i already iped yo ass bitch!
Back to top Go down
Mod Zoe

PostSubject: Re: i 0n u admin staff app   i 0n u admin staff app EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Atmosphere wrote:
Zoe shut the fuck up. why do you come to the site anymore? i already iped yo ass bitch!

GO TO HELL FAGGOT ME AND THE OTHER ZOE OWN YO ASS AND THE SPAMMER IS YOU1!!!!1 IM TELLIN NERD HES GONNA GET YOU!!
Back to top Go down
Mod Zoe

PostSubject: Re: i 0n u admin staff app   i 0n u admin staff app EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:11 pm

and this is denied.
Back to top Go down
runerpk2

runerpk2

PostSubject: Re: i 0n u admin staff app   i 0n u admin staff app EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:07 am

My name on your server is runerk0. I am a mod on the server already right now. I've been a mod for about 5 days or a week. I stopped kids from breaking the rules. Like i banned a duper, and muted many more. I help players to follow the rules like, no spamming, no duping, etc. I hope you you can make me an admin Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i 0n u admin staff app   i 0n u admin staff app Empty

Back to top Go down

i 0n u admin staff app
Page 1 of 1