Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin app :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
runerpk2

runerpk2

Admin app :) Empty
PostSubject: Admin app :)   Admin app :) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 pm

What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend) I wouldnt give it to them, first of all because it would not be fair to other players, also because its against rules.
will you use admin weapon in pk? There is no way I would do that! Thats unfair to the other players.
Will you abuse your powers? No I will not abuse my powers.
will you pk players and loot them? No.

APPLICATION!

Server username: Runerk0

Forums username:Runerpk2

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?: Well, I've been a moderator for about 2 weeks or more.

Why do you want to be a administrator?: To help the server of course. You might already know this but I am making a video on the server and posting on youtube.

What would you do to help our community?: Well, like I said I'm making a video Smile

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?:No.

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?: I think there can be some changes....

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave?
How much experience do you have in being staff of server: Alot of experience, because I already have been a great mod for 2 weeks, and I do understand that nerd can demote me. Thank you Nerd Smile
Back to top Go down

Admin app :)
Page 1 of 1