Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pkingmachine mod/admin app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pkingmachine

Location : i am in the world that never was waiting to be reaveled!!!

pkingmachine mod/admin app Empty
PostSubject: pkingmachine mod/admin app   pkingmachine mod/admin app EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:42 pm

What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend): i would tell them no cause it would be unfair to other players and against rules Exclamation
will you use admin weapon in pk? no cause it unfair to other players Exclamation
Will you abuse your powers?no i will not i will only use when needed Exclamation
will you pk players and loot them?i would not loot another player Exclamation

APPLICATION!

Server username: pkingmachine

Forums username: pkingmachine

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?: uhh like couple days

Why do you want to be a moderator?: i like helping people when they need it ans plus people on ask like mods adn stuff for help they never ask normal players most the time and i like when people ask me for help and i like stopping spammers cause they fail!!!!!!!!! lol!

What would you do to help our community?: i would stop spammers and make sure everyone is happy and i would also advertise on other servers tog et more people!!!

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?:no

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?:i enjoy the game its a awsome server but idk on changes yet ims till thinking!!

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave?yes i do understand but u wont have to worry about that!

How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?:i have lots of experience i ahve been mod on like 10 diff servers and admin on like 5 i am also a co-owner on a server!!! plus mor servers that dont work anymore or shutdown!!!! some server are (turkojar.no-ip.biz was admin(rebornscape.servegame.org still am admin(xandscape.servegame.org was mod(dunno ip but forums is www.eescape.webs.com was admin)

all i can remember well hope u like it and i get and KINGDOM HEARTS owns man Kh3 Rules

Last edited by pkingmachine on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pkingmachine

PostSubject: Re: pkingmachine mod/admin app   pkingmachine mod/admin app EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:16 pm

w00000000t!!! one sexy app i hope people think i would amke good staff lol! Kh3 Rules
Back to top Go down
i pk lots

i pk lots

PostSubject: haha   pkingmachine mod/admin app EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:32 am

i used to have kingdom hearts for my PS2. but i lost it before i beat it. Sad
Back to top Go down
pkingmachine

PostSubject: Re: pkingmachine mod/admin app   pkingmachine mod/admin app EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:11 am

kh1 is the hardest one outta all of them but kh re-com and kh2 are easier but funner to!
and u should try and get kh back so u can beat it cause i play kh everyday!!! Kh3 Rules
Back to top Go down
i pk lots

i pk lots

PostSubject: haha   pkingmachine mod/admin app EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 pm

nice.. lol.. i got to the the greek place.. and i couldnt beat it so i stop playing.. i dont even know wre HK or my PS2 is.. a play wii and 360 now.. lol
Back to top Go down
pkingmachine

PostSubject: Re: pkingmachine mod/admin app   pkingmachine mod/admin app EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:54 pm

lol i play wii and 360 to but i mostly play the all time best ps3 lmfao but kh is my all time favorite games and so it final fantasy series!! what games to u play on wii and 360? Kh3 Rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pkingmachine mod/admin app   pkingmachine mod/admin app Empty

Back to top Go down

pkingmachine mod/admin app
Page 1 of 1