Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

deana for mod!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deana

deana

deana for mod! Empty
PostSubject: deana for mod!   deana for mod! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:30 pm

TEST 1:
What would you do if a character asked you for an item? (Even money)(even if it was a real life friend): I would give them about 50k to buy some skilling items then tell them to skill for more money.

Will you use admin weapon in pk?: No. i have skills of my own to use in the wildy.

Will you abuse your powers?: No. I will respect the players and the community. If I think I abused, I will tell an owner and let them see what they want to do

Will you pk players and loot them?: If it is Give Backs, No. If it isn't I will but give back the best items he/she wants.

APPLICATION!

Server username: deana

Forums username: deana

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?: Not long

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to be a Moderator because the server looks great and when I logged in, there wasn't a single moderator in sight. Also I can contribute alot too the server.

What would you do to help our community?: I would help every person that needs it, also I would report anything i dont find normal before reacting.

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?: No. Unless an owner told me to.

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?: I love the game. I have no changes.

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave?: Yes I understand fully. I know what and what not to do.

How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?: I have or had been admin in about 10 very populated servers.
Back to top Go down

deana for mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd's Lair :: Staff Category :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: