Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shikomi app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shikomi

shikomi

shikomi app Empty
PostSubject: shikomi app   shikomi app EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:46 am

/ TEST 1:
What would you do if a character asked you for an item? tell them politely no
will you use admin weapon in pk? no because that is wrong and nobody should do that
Will you abuse your powers? no because that is wrong and nobody should do that
will you pk players and loot them? no i will give items back

APPLICATION!

Server username:shikomi

Forums username:shikomi

How long have you been playing Nerd's lair?:erm a day but shush but i feal i know the server enough

Why do you want to be a moderator?: because i feal that this server lacks them and i would be a great addition for the server.

What would you do to help our community?: well i would try and help by adding fun things to the forums like funny videos or fun games keep you informed about things like new game relesases. yadda yadda yadda

Would you ever give anything away because of your staff position?: no

Do you enjoy the game, should we make any changes?: erm make it a little bit easier to lvl but apart from that its fun

Do you understand that Nerd has the right to demote you if you misbehave? yes because nerd is god
How much experience do you have in being staff of servers?: i have been mod lots of times and admin about 10 co owner once. but unfortunatly all of them have shut down because people have become bored and left

hope i get it shikomi
Kh3 Rules Kh3 Rules cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

shikomi app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd's Lair :: Staff Category :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: