Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atomosphere spamming on forums.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Zoe

Atomosphere spamming on forums. Empty
PostSubject: Atomosphere spamming on forums.   Atomosphere spamming on forums. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:59 pm

if you go to staff applacations and you will see spam the spammer is atomospheres other account i know its him because when he banned me on 317 he muted me first with i 0n u and thats the spammer problem fixed Very Happy

proof is when he shows him with me and the drop party hes on i 0n u

Last edited by Mod Zoe on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atmosphere

Atmosphere

PostSubject: Re: Atomosphere spamming on forums.   Atomosphere spamming on forums. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:29 pm

AHAHAHA U THINK IM 0N U? HES A TOTAL DIFFERENT PERSON. HIS NAME IS CHRIS. LOLOLOL I JUST GOT BACK FROM VACATION
Back to top Go down
Mod Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Atomosphere spamming on forums.   Atomosphere spamming on forums. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Atmosphere wrote:
AHAHAHA U THINK IM 0N U? HES A TOTAL DIFFERENT PERSON. HIS NAME IS CHRIS. LOLOLOL I JUST GOT BACK FROM VACATION

then why did u log out when u muted me in log back in on atomosphere u douche and dont come to my server no douches aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atomosphere spamming on forums.   Atomosphere spamming on forums. Empty

Back to top Go down

Atomosphere spamming on forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd's Lair :: Staff Category :: Report a Player/Staff-
Jump to: