Nerd's Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for my private server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mod zoe banned.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atmosphere

Atmosphere

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Mod zoe was ip banned for having an illegal drop party. Would not give me his illegal weapons and capes. I have pictures of the black santa and phats that he dropped. My damage gave me two illegal godswords.

mod zoe banned. Modzoeatmitingit

mod zoe banned. Modzoedropingdraggs

mod zoe banned. Modzoehostingdropparty
Back to top Go down
Mod Zoe

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Atmosphere wrote:
Would not give me his illegal weapons and capes.
mod zoe banned. Modzoeatmitingit

mod zoe banned. Modzoedropingdraggs

mod zoe banned. Modzoehostingdropparty

u didnt ask faggot
and i have 2134m dumb ass LOL
Back to top Go down
J O H N

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:12 pm

quick question... why didnt the mods do anything? they just stood there and got all the rares... didnt even ask how he had or nuthin scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Atmosphere

Atmosphere

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:01 am

im guessing that they havent had enough experience as a mod and didnt know what to do. and didnt want to abuse their powers by doing something. i understand the feeling, i think it was a better choice to notify me so i could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Mod Zoe

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 am

Atmosphere wrote:
im guessing that they havent had enough experience as a mod and didnt know what to do. and didnt want to abuse their powers by doing something. i understand the feeling, i think it was a better choice to notify me so i could handle it.

Fuck u
Back to top Go down
Atmosphere

Atmosphere

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:32 pm

hey zoe. thought u were nerds bro?
Back to top Go down
Mod Zoe

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:39 pm

i go to school with him. i dont wanna be his brother. thats just an insult im offended.
Back to top Go down
Mod Zoe

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:17 am

and besides new server im not banned and i have mod theres no admins in this buddy. Kh3 Rules
Back to top Go down
Mod Zoe

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:00 pm

LOL AND YOUR ON ATMOSPHERE AND THE ACCOUNT IS I 0N U DUMB ASS GOT CAUGHT BITCH. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHQAH I WIN
Back to top Go down
Atmosphere

Atmosphere

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:01 am

lol.. its funny because chris(i 0n u) sent me the pics over skype. are you retarded you incompetent waste of space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mod zoe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: mod zoe banned.   mod zoe banned. Empty

Back to top Go down

mod zoe banned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd's Lair :: Staff Category :: Report a Player/Staff-
Jump to: